Saturday, October 23, 2004

It's Saturday! And that means, babygurl has stayed over for, four dayss! :) It was more than a pleasure to have her here. More than that ;) But anyways, it also means that my parents and siblings would be arriving Singa Island in approximately six-seven more hours. Darn, why couldn't they have gone for a longer period of tyme?! Weren't holidays supposed to be long? Like a month? Or maybe even a year? Haa that wouldn't really be a holiday anymore would it? It'd sound more like a migration. hahaha =p -smiles-

These four days, were memorable. Unforgettable, impactful, lasting, etc.. *yea, you get the point* But anyways, four days seem so so short. A mere four seconds more likely. So much to say, but my lazy fingers are attempting to quit typing. See? I'm such a pigg. Yea, a huge pigg.

Attended Josephine's birthday party last night. Was okay. Could've been better though if she had a better crowd. No offense there. But yea, noone to start the party right, and babygurl and myself were too darn tired to have done anything. So basically, nuff said bout this.

Exams'll be commencing in about more days, and I still am gonna keep my word. Prove myself worthy to be a Singapore Polytechnic Student, ex-Marist, and do my gurlfriend proud. Ain't gonna forward any modules nor am I gonna get my butt kicked, or get snapped at for not doing well. Heh. Bring it onn!
Aims for the paper:
Logic Design - 90+
Micro-Controllers Technology - 80+
Engineering Mathematics - 80+
Analogue Systems - 90+

There ya go. :) Happy lookin'.

P.s. Pasta IS the food of LOVE.